Statutory Information


Each school is required by law, (The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012), to make the following information available:

• The school’s name, postal address and telephone number, plus a contact name to whom enquiries should be addressed. See our Contact page.

• The school’s admissions policy in full (including arrangements for selection, oversubscription criteria and the application process).  Or – information on where and how this information can be accessed on the local authority’s website. See our Policies.  Also please see Apply on Line.

• Information on where to access the school’s most recent Ofsted report. Ofsted Report and Letter

• Information on how to access the School Performance Tables on the DfE website. 
See School Performance Data

• The following information about the school curriculum:

a) For each academic year, the content of the curriculum followed for each subject and guidance on how to find additional information about the curriculum. See Maths Curriculum, Literacy Curriculum, ICT CurriculumCurriculum Overview and PSHCE Statement (PSHE Curriculum)

Please also see National Curriculum Publications.

• Please see Policies on our school website for our Positive Behaviour Management, School's Charging and Complaints Policies.

• The amount of the school’s allocation from the Pupil Premium grant and PE and Sport Grant in respect of the current academic year plus the following information: See Pupil Premium and Sports Grant

a) details of how it is intended that the allocation will be spent.

b) details of how the previous academic year’s allocation was spent.

c) the effect of this expenditure on the educational attainment of those pupils for whom the funding was allocated.

Special Educational Needs Report. See SEND Information Report

• Governors' Information and Duties: Governor Details and Roles and Register of Interests

• The School's British Values Statement. See British Values Statement

We want to make our documents accessible to all. If you require a paper copy or a different format (translated, large print, audio, Braille), please contact the school.