Schools have been asked to support the Government Track and Trace system up to, and including, 24th December (Christmas Eve). Therefore, when the term ends, we will remain vigilant in terms of any positive cases within our school community. What does this mean?
- If your child receives a positive test result and they were in school on Friday 18th December and experience symptoms by Sunday 20th December, please contact the school by following the instructions below:
- Click here to report a confirmed case of Covid-19
- We will check this email: [email protected] twice daily up until 24th December.
- If a positive case is reported, we will contact you in order to ensure we are sharing appropriate information.
- We will contact any people who need to self-isolate as a result of potential contact.
You may also find the following links useful:
Click here for the main Government Coronavirus page
Click here to book a coronavirus test
Click here for rapid lateral flow testing for households and bubbles of school pupils and staff
Click here to report an absence for your child
Abbotswood Covid-19 Risk Assessment (Live Document - under frequent review)