Forms for parents/carers


Asthma Medicine & Treatment Consent Form - For parent/carer of a child who needs to have an inhaler in school. 


Administration of Medicines & Treatment Consent Form - For completion by a parent/carer who needs the school to support their child in the administration of medicines. Please note 3 x daily medicines should be administered at home: immediately before, then after school and before bed. Where advice is to take with food this does not need to be a full meal and can be taken with a snack). 


Health Care Plan - For completion by parent/carer of a child with an active/current health care plan


Request to authorise absence from school due to exceptional circumstances - For completion by parent/carer of a child that they wish to take out of school for exceptional circumstances.